Tuesday, May 23, 2006

RanTinGs Of A hEaRt...BooHoo....

I was about to post something here today but I am not yet done with it...

'Spose to finish that today but...

I guess my creative juices are now in hibernation because I cannot concentrate...

I keep on thinking about my two friends...

It is not relly about me but it truly affects me in a way...

I know I won't be the only one who feels this way or who will feel this way once the news gets out...

I am sad...

If this doesn't work out as I wish it would then things won't be the same anymore...

It saddens me not only because I will miss the two of them together....

But because....

Okay...I am a romantic...

It makes me smile and giggly when I see Lolos and Lolas still holding hands and going out...watching movies...

Their wrinkled hands do not stop them from going out and having fun and most importantly loving each other....

That's why it hurts me in a way to see people separating...

My ultimate question is always: Why? Sometmes I just do not understand...

But inspite of all these I am still loving the idea of love...

I know that in time these people going through the heartaches and the pain...

They will be happy...

Much stronger individuals...


Been there...Done that...

It hurts like hell yes...

As If the pain is never ending...

Prayers and Faith...

Friends and booze...

I got through it...

Mostly because of faith...

I did not give up...

God does not give us problems we cannot face...

It's a cliche but that's the truth...

I am a romantic...

I will continue to be one...

Despite of all this...

But...

I will miss those two...

Definitely...






1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger kalokohan said...

pinahanga mo na naman ako pare ko...


yeah..

definitely...

those two...


heheh efek!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home